Tuesday, December 21, 2010

WRDT 650 AM

On the radio. I was on the radio. I was surprised this morning with a phone call from Sandra from WRDT650 am radio station that I was going live today on her talk show. I couldn't dress fast enough rushing to work and texting as many people as I could to tell them to listen to me this morning on the radio. Now that's totally awesome.

I was giving the opportunity to talk about the show "Bag Lady" and how it all came about for me. Believe it or not I've been praciting for a couple of months what I would say if I did have a interview on the radio. Oh it was just the way I practiced it. I enjoyed sharing with others the wonderful experienced I had creating my show. It was awesome to tell about the miracle of my healing right from meeting Laura Jannika (Creative Memories) to going to Adventures in Excellence weekend. All those events that lead me to the woman I am today. It took all those experienced and meeting all those wonderful people that lead me to see the gift of writing and performing. As much as I wanted to write my heart could not lead me to write. Working with Donna Marie from Dealwithstresstoday.com I was able to let go of those emotions that had kept me frozen and I was not able to go deep within and heart and write from my heart.

I worked with Donna and I also was able to have the pleasure of going to Adventures In Excellence self development weekend and continue that healling process. Though that experience I was able to find my purpose in life which steered me in the directions of my heart to perform my one woman show. This has been a wonderful journey for me going from a woman that lived in my own pain to a woman that's on the radio. LIfe is filled with miracles and I've experienced my own miracle of emotional healing.

This was awesome sharing my story to the radio land. I hope you were able to hear me this morning. I'm sorry I wasn't able to tell everyone because I found out just this morning. I have to thank Fawn Reeves, my old, new friend that bought her friend, Rick to see my show last month. Because of him I was able to have this the chance to go on the radio.

You know I'm moving forward I know there's more wonderful and lovely adventures are coming my way. You know today the radio, tommorrow the big screen. Keep in touch and you will see.

No comments: