Monday, December 6, 2010

BUCKET LIST


This is my friend, Diana I'm so proud of her. A couple years ago we made a bucket list of all our dreams, we were in a self development course together. She put on her list to learn how to play the violin. Well look at my girl she got one for her birthday and immediately began her lesson. She played the scale for us it was so pretty.
Do you have a list of dreams you would like to see come true for you? Write them all down we had to come up with 100. Then put them away you'll be surprised at how your dreams can come true for you. "All men dream but not equally. Those who dream at night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangeroues
wo(men), for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible. " T.E. Lawrence
Tell me are you just a night sleeper or one with open eyes going forward and making your dreams a reality? I am in awe of my friends dream she's living it. Wake-up and make your dreams come true it's time to live.

1 comment:

Fawn Lee said...

Congratulations to Diana and Kim for accomplishing things on their bucket lists. But, Kim, one hundred? What about ten? Fifteen? I sound like Noah bargaining with God but I don't know if I could come up with many, sad to say. I am a night dreamer with one ear open for my 18-year- old-dog who gives howls in the middle of the night that mean "watch me go outside". Day Dreamer? Maybe more like Day Tripper (Beatles) but I will try to make a list it sounds like fun. Thanks and Congrats.
xof