Tuesday, April 14, 2020

What’s today?

For a second I couldn’t remember what was today. I thought it was Wednesday when I couldn’t find my wallet and the days seemed as if they ran together. It’s Tuesday, April 14,2020 and we’re still holding on staying put. My friend, Tarpeh sent an article saying it was 100 years Spanish flu. Amazing that here we are again watching the world change right in front of our eyes. I don’t even want to write about the fear that comes and goes through my mind. I sit in the house turn the television off in just be in the quiet. Life has been moving from one thing to and never being in quiet I’ve got this time and I’m going to enjoy not bugging anyone or they bugging me. I think I longed for that because I was getting a little agitated with dealing with people. This gave me that moment.
The down part is that people have loss their lives, lively hood and so much more. They’re living in fear of what tomorrow may bring. This is horrible! Our president doesn’t make it any easier. I’ll write a

No comments: