Monday, April 20, 2020

When will This Be Over

A good friend of mine texted me this morning it was literally a few minutes after we had laughed in one text she texted me her good friend had passed away the night before. This madden in an instant it’s over. We’re losing so many people this is just more than anyone have ever imagined. 
Kirk shared with me that the little girl that I’ve been seeing on Facebook that had passed away from complications that stemmed from the virus was a friend of he’s daughter, she was only five the youngest to lose her life from this virus. 
There’s so many stories that people are sharing and crying all over the world. Our Heavenly Father has brought us to our knees. 
Walking around wearing mask and gloves. Every time someone gets close to me I feel myself freezing concerned that they may say thing and the virus will travel to me. A little girl walked passed me she was a distance away actually on the other side of the gate she yells out to me” hi how are today!” I see the joy and excitement and hear it in her voice and the worry ran through my vains. I’ve lost the joy and love for acknowledgment of the other person. This hurt me deep inside that I couldn’t be in that moment and enjoy the love that was given to me from her. 
Shawn called two days ago to say his dear friend Octavia had passed away. She was a very sweet and loving young lady. A gem of a women. An actres, writer, mentor, director and producer she loved every aspect of theater. It was her passion being in the theater it didn’t seem to matter where she just love the arts. She was a very kind person and cheerful. She was always fighting a physical battle but never seemed to lose her zeal for life. I believe that God has her with Him she allowed Him to use her and such a loving way.
A couple weeks ago I watched her whole her first grandchild I was so happy for her knowing what she gave experienced over the years and there she was holding an extension of herself.
Father God I’m screaming out to You! Have mercy on us. My hope is in You, Lord
Our father who art in heaven hallowed it be thine Name, thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give each day our daily bread and forgive us our traspasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil for thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory. For ever and ever, amen 

No comments: