Thursday, April 23, 2020

I’m Here

I done know how long it’s been since this all began. The days drag into the next sometimes I’m disappointed when the night falls because I’m going to bed and if God grants me breath I’m back to our world of shut in. I’m doing alright with this situation I don’t mind being in I get a little lonely but I’m doing fine. Having the boys call and reading with me each day they seemed so cooperative and reading better as well. Ms Regina is doing a fabulous joy of organizing a schedule for the boys learning. I know it’s her joy and she has excellent skills and knowledge.  I have to admit grateful I’m not there. I needed a break I hate this situation we’re experiencing in our world just glad to be here and away from all that work entails the interaction with each other. I believe I was drained, overwhelmed and tried. 
This is not what I’ve would have wanted seeing what’s happening in our world the darkness that surrounds us. The sun doesn’t seem like it wants to appear. God has a great plan for the world the cleanses we’re experiencing is just so painful. God asked us to not be fearful to trust in Him believing He knows what’s best for us. This is where my faith has to develop. The Bible says I will keep you in perfect peace if you keep your mind stayed on Me. Keeping my mind on Him trusting that He knows what’s best for me. 

No comments: