Sunday, December 3, 2017

One More Month

Birthday Messages for 60 Year Olds http://birthday-wishes-sms.com/top-240-60th-birthday-wishes-and-sixty-years-messages.html

I'll be sixty in one more month. I wanted to write on this blog space every month until I turned sixty. That didn't happen. Just like so many things in this life for me it didn't happen. You know I can feel my tears right now as I write this so diapponited that I didn't make this life I was given a joyous one. My intentions are to write on this blog until I turn sixty. I wanted meaning in this life. I wanted excitement and I wanted love.
I'm back in the classroom again. Of course, I've been thinking about those days as a preschool teacher it was so much fun. The little people were so fun and loving. The world was so new to them and they just ate up everything I would tell them. They loved me and I loved them.
When I taught elementary school children it was such a very hard job. I forgot how mean children could be to each other. Their attitudes were so bad too. They looked like little teenagers and acted like them too. I was amazed how they would sit and find ways to hurt each others feelings. There would be few that would work at trying to get my attention but many didn't care if I was there or not.
Now I'm in the classroom again with high schoolers. This group of young people are so hard to reach and being locked up doesn't help the matter either. I know I'm not really reaching anyone and I'm always begging them to listen to me. I could feel myself getting so angry that they find themselves in a place where they're resticted and locked in and they only think of what can they do to get back to the hetic and crazy life they were living. (more later)

No comments: