Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Year of 59(2)

I'm pretty excited about doing a blog on my year of 59. I've often wondered about my mother and sister when they were my age. Neither shared about their change I really didn't noticed their changes into later in life. Mom looked young for a very long time like me I remember people saying that she looked so much younger than her age. I seemed to inherit that too. Rhodia body seemed to change and it was showing the aging process the knuckles on her hand began to swell looking like pecan sitting on them. I noticed there were big knots sitting on her elbow as well. She didn't complain much about it knowing what was going on. We knew that her body would be only get worse as she aged and I couldn't imagine what it would like.

Yesterday, I wanted to let my landlord know about a couple things at the house. She called me and I could not think of what I wanted to tell. I went on the tennis court and there she was and I still couldn't think of what I wanted to tell. After she drove off then I remembered. I was so upset that I couldn't remember. I seemed to forget things now more than I did a year ago. I love the walking out of the room and then going into the room and forgetting what I wanted from that room. I use to hear older people say its the mind that goes first. NO! That can't happen There's too much to remember especially in this generation with passwords for every thing you do on the computer. My son was upset that I didn't remember his phone number. I don't need to know it anymore because it's locked in the phone.

Of course everyone my age is fearful of losing their mind no ones wants to relay on someone for everything they would have to do. One thing that I have a real difficult time remembering is my address now that's not good at all.
!Related image

No comments: