Tuesday, April 25, 2017

The Year of 59

  The year is quickly moving by it's already the end of the month and spring is in the air. The winter linker for what seemed forever. Although, it was a pleasant winter. I really enjoyed going out on the court in January playing tennis. Unbelievable in January. I enjoyed every minute of the nice weather we had especially after the harsh weather we had two years ago. That 10 and 11 inches of snow was wiping me out. 

  I've decided that I'm going to use this space to write about the ending of my fifties. I'm still in disbelieve that I'll be 60 in January. I wanted to take the time to write about my year of 59 and share what my thoughts and some experiences I will have as I end my fifties and enter into my sixties.  I wish I would have thought of this in January when I turned 59 but I've learned as I've aged that it's never to late do what you want to do. 

The numerology number 60 is a number of family, home, and nurturing.

It's also a number of harmony and idealism, the ideal generally related to a harmonious family relationship.
60 has maternal and paternal instincts. It assumes responsibility for the welfare of others, especially those it considers to be family.
The energy represented by the number 60 constructs a concept of how things should be for the welfare of those in its sphere of existence. This influences how 60 nurtures its family and approaches it's responsibilities.
Responsibilities are taken seriously. They include responsibilities 60 takes onto itself as well as those 60 perceives are expected to be assumed by someone at the helm of a family's well-being.
There is an urge for everything to be, or continuously get closer to, the ideal according to the point of view of the number 60.
The numerology number 60 is comfortable interacting with others. In social situations, 60 may put itself forth to guide the agend

The time clock of life is pressing forward. I remember when I was just 20 and thought I had a long time before I would be 60. That time flashed right passed me. I'm going to share my happy days and my not so happy days. I'm going to share the changes that going with me mind, body and soul. I'm going to be present in my last year of 59 and you're going to know all about it.


No comments: