Thursday, April 27, 2017

The Year of 59(3)

I never really liked my body as a young woman. I wanted to be small and thin like several of my friends were over the years. I always seemed so much thinker than they not fat but thick. My thighs were always thick as watermelons. So round and bounces. As I look at them now they seemed to have spread over the years. It doesn't help to have a job where I sit all day and having worked out for months. Somebody (me) needs to join a gym like yesterday. That's a fear of aging is not being able to move around with ease and the only way to ensure that is to workout. I'm going to look into joining somewhere next week. My mom did very well as she got older. She worked in her garden religiously. As she aged she moved fairly well. I loved the little muscle that would stick up on her arms. I don't garden so that means hitting the gym.

My arms are getting thick too and that flabby look where your arms dangle when you lift them up. I gotta get in the gym. There's a older woman weight lifter that's been in social media and she's like a rock or a stone wall I should say. Not I don't want to look like that although she looks fantastic at 81 I just want to feel good and look good. That means hitting that gym and making it work. What I really don't like is dragging my feet. Every once and a while I hear my feet dragging as I walk around the house. This ticks me off as I know that I'm not doing enough to keep my body oil and strong so it's showing and everyday things like walking. It's time for me to take my body back. Black Women Do Work Out:

No comments: