Saturday, July 24, 2010

ONE IS THE LONELINESS NUMBER

Today I'd cried tears of loneliness. Tears of sadness too. I'd cried because I find myself alone and very blue. I'd spend my days dreaming of dancing with someone arm and arm. I've dreamed of someone sharing all their ups and downs. I realized that its only a dream not reality at all. My life exist without a love and there are times when I get down.

I'm not sure where that poem came from. I just know that today I feel so bad because I've lived all my life without anyone special in my life. I've watched others walk around holding hands and embracing one another with love. I've seen so many marriages that I'm able to recite the vows. Yet, my whole life at 52 has never felt that love for anyone new.

I've dreamed of many things for my life but afraid to dream of loving someone with all my heart. LIfe is grand isn't it. Some people are able to go full force and try to walk against the wind. I to afraid that a storm may come and blow me a cross a field.

Today I'd cried.

Number one that's me.

No comments: