Saturday, July 17, 2010

I REMEMBER YOU


Yesterday I open my Facebook account and there was a message from a very old friend of mine. I don't like using the word "old" but the reality is that we are. I couldn 't believe my eyes when I saw her name in my email. She asked if I remember her. I do. I often wonder if old friends think about me like I think about them. What a great feeling to see a friend that was so special to me want to hear from me. I can't wait to meet up with her and see how life has been treating her.

I"d learned this poem back during the time when she and I were friends and when I saw her name I thought of it.

Friend I will remember you think of you and I will pray for you and when another day is though I'll still be friends with you.
This picture is the door to Vista Maria where I knew this friend from. Wow!

Welcome back friend.

No comments: