Saturday, November 2, 2013

Selling Books

My book In Between My Tears selling it online has been a challenge. I'v also found it challenging to get it publish online with amazon. I have to say even with all the challenges I'm writing it has been a joy just knowing that its completed. I love the title it just came to me like a light flash one day. When it came it gave me chills because I could feel the power of it when it came to me. Knowing that through out my young life at the time I went through a lot but in between all those dark days there were days that were filled with laughter, learning and joy. That's why I had to use that title. Many people are moved by it and I have to smile when their heads go back because I know they can relate.  In all of my disappointment of the book I'm so glad that I wrote it.

No comments: