Sunday, November 21, 2010

SELL OUT


"I'm coming out I want the world to know got to let it show."

I couldn't believe it the show was a sell out. Ever seat in the thearte was filled people had to sit on the stairs to watch the show. A dream come true. What an amazing event. Last night I did the show the Bag Lady again it's been over a year ago since I did it last. I was so amazed that so many people were there more than I could have imgained. I was expecting 80 people to come the thearte holds 130 people there were people sitting on the stairs. A true gift.

I added one new scene with a little girl dancing with another one of the other dancer it summed up the whole show. Actually the little girl stole the show. I found it to be so much more enriching to have her in the show. This was so awesome being able to create something in my mind then seeing it come full force was a wonderful treat. A beautiful gift indeed.
I am so grateful that I was able to do the show again. I think what was so great about the whole experience was being able to greet everyone that was in the audience after the show. My heart was lifted with so many warm words of appreciation. Many said that they were blessed by the show I was blessed by everyones presents. Thank you everyone of you, thank you so much.
Kim
Blessings
smile

m

6 comments:

Fawn Lee said...

Kim,
BRAVO! ENCORE! Wow. I saw The Bag Lady for the first time on Saturday night. I got there on time and was lucky to get a seat - people sitting on the stairs -amazing.
But the performance just blew me away. I laughed at the memory of how things were "back then" when we were kids and cried for the little girl who held so much inside those little stuffed bags. Then when that little girl became free of all her baggage and she danced so freely and with love and passed on those feelings to the older Kim I was in awe. It made me wonder if, just if, I could release that child in me, too. Beautiful. Bravo. Hope to see The Bag Lady again soon! Thank you so much for sharing your talent. BRAVO.
Love,
Your New Old Friend Fawn

Fawn Lee said...

Rating: * * * * * Five stars out of five!

nicolearnold said...

Wow Kim, I loved it. So glad I was able to attend. I see you going big places! I can't wait to read your book. Love ya, Nicole

kimkelsey said...

Big ups to my great-aunt Kim Kelsey...her one-women play Bag Lady was a complete success last night!!! Complete sell out, total support from everyone and the addition of the new scene was AWESOME...great job!!!! Looking forward to more great works from you...God is just beginning His work in your life...Love YOU!!!!!!

kimkelsey said...

Saturday, my friends and I attended the hit show "BAG LADY" in Detroit starring Kim Kelsey. The sell out crowd gave her a deserving standing ovation. Wow! What a performance. What a show

kimkelsey said...

Cynthia Husarchik I had the pleasure to be there and the honorto sit next to your confidant. All I can say is it blew me away. Incredible.