Sunday, September 28, 2008

Dream Seeker


Dreams, we all have them. When I was a little girl I dreamed of being a comedian, and a teacher. Actually I had a long list of things I wanted to do, or have, when I became an adult. Life happened and I shortened my list. I did see some of my dreams come true but there were a few that I thought were impossible.

Recently I had the opportunity to revisit my list of dreams that I thought were impossible. I am now beginning to see my dreams come true. I find myself feeling like that little girl again...so alive. My world is opening up to me, I’m now seeing the possibilities. I can dream and you know what’s even better? My dreams are coming true. My trip to Hawaii is my dream come true and writing my book is a dream come true. I know there’s more for me to experience.

What’s on your dream list? Go ahead and revisit that inner child dream.


No comments: