Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SIZE TEN


Look at me than. That's the body I want again. I took this picture over thirty years ago. I probably didn't like my body then because I was so self conscious. I thought I was to big at a size ten.
I want it back. I have a long way to go but I want that size ten back. My goal for this year is to lose thrity pounds. That would bring me back to the body I once had.
I need help. I plan to join Weight Watcher. I don't mean watching it grow either. Does any one have any suggestions? I need encouragement too. I need a cheering section.
When I perform in May I want to have lost fifteen pounds.
Help me make that goal.

1 comment:

Laura Jannika said...

WOW!
I think we should make a food journal for a week.
Also, make a list of food we like to eat that are healthy.
I am with you...I used to be a 10 too. You go girl.