Monday, February 2, 2009

BAG LADY

When my friend Laura started this blog for me she mentioned the show "Bag Lady" that I was going to perform this month. That's not going to happen. I was not able to finish it nor did I get a place to perform it. Still the show stays lingers in my mind and soul. I want to perform it. My hope is to get busy and write. Although I get stuck on coming up with lines that's funny. I will make this happen.
Don't give up on me. I hope to put it on paper and work on it and perform it by May. Iknow I can do this. It's time for me to make my dream come true.
Hang in there with me. If you come up with some good lines about purses and what we carry in them jot them down and send it to me.

3 comments:

Laura Jannika said...

will you perform it at my birthday party?

How about the word "clutch"? That has a big connotation to it. When I was young we called some styles clutch. Not that funny though.

kimkelsey said...

that's not a bad idea laura. let me think about it.

clucth something else to think about too.

you are so helpful.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful idea of doing your show...you will do it one day. I know you, whateveer you set your mind too you will accomplish...love ya! Your favorite niece...L. Smith-Witherspoon