Monday, February 16, 2009

LAUGH AGAIN


You may have wondered what's the clown shoes are all about. I'm going to try to explain the story behind the shoes.


I was once a clown. I loved clowning watching the children smile and laugh with me but my insides were hurting I was in emotional pain. One day I took off my clown shoesand put them away and promised myself I would never wear them again. I had lost my joy for life the laughter,happiness any dreams I had for myself were all gone. I didn't dream any more I didn't believe in my abilities to make my dreams come true.


This is a true story. I was encouraged by my confidant, Donna Marie, www.DonnaMarieConsulting.com to attend the Adventures In Excellence weekend. She gave me little insites to what the weekend would be about only that it is life changing. I very reluntantly took myself over to Cananda scared and unsure of what I would get out of this weekend. I had meet the director, Johanna Edwards over the phone and she promised me that I would leave the weekend feeling renewed with a new sense of purpose.


I have to say I left feeling the love, joy, happiness, self assured that I hadn't felt in over ten years. I played, danced and laughed like there was no tommorrow. I felt as if I could move forward in my life and go for the dreams Ive always wanted but was unable to go for.
I was free.
I am a creative, funny, rich, wise woman reaching and supporting others though humor. I found my purpose.
Have you lost yourself in your pain? I know how you can find it. Trust me I know. http://www.excellence-training.org/

No comments: