Monday, January 26, 2009

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY TO ME, HAPPY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.
WOW! TIME FLIES WHEN YOU GET OLD. I WILL BE CELEBRATING MY FIFTY FIRST BIRTHDAY TOMMORROW.
These are pictures of me at eleven and sixteen and fifty. I still have the same smile.
I've come a long way. I'm writing my book and I've gotten a great opportunity to look back over my life and boy what a life. I'm still growing more on the inside now, I'm not going to address the out side.
What have I've learned in these fifty one years of life? I've learned that I have more to learn. I've learned that I am loved. Something I needed to learn.
Life is great. It's been fifty one years of tears, pain, joy, saddness, learning, resistance, frustations, disappointments, excitement. and determination. I am sure I will be experincing even more of the same. The great thing about living is having wonderful people in my life to help me make the most of it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY AND WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED?

1 comment:

Laura Jannika said...

Happy Birthday Kim~
Wishing you much happiness and continued growth.
Love Ya!