Monday, January 5, 2009

JOB WELL DONE


I sung a song in high school titled "No man is an Island." I didn't quite understand that song than. On saturday I learned the true meaning of those lyrics.
My bedroom and extra room was driving me crazy. I was not happy in those rooms at all. I didn't know how to make it a room of beauty and organize, I was lost.
The Bible say "Ask and ye shall recieve." In my frustration I asked my Master Mind Group to beleve with me for assistance with assistance and organizing my room.
The group all volunteered right a way to assistance me with conquering my rooms. On Saturday they all came and made it happen. What a wonderful experience it was. I was humbled by the experience for sure. They saw the true Kim.
It turned out so beautiful. I even learned something about myself in the process. I was so grateful for friends that took time out of their busy schedule to help me. What a moving moment for me.
I have to take this moment to thank the Master Mind Grew, Jennifer B. (the grew leader), Jennifer L., Jennifer T., Cathy , Diana, Chris (the man) and me. To each of you I give my thanks because of your kindness my life is much better. Thank you for showing me what true friendship is all about.

2 comments:

Laura Jannika said...

How great to have friends like that! The ASK is so incredible. It is amazing we don't to it more!

kimkelsey said...

Hi friend,

Sorry about tonight.

I am requesting painted wine glasses for my birthday. With balloons, candles, the works on them. I will buy the glasses.

Hey I'm asking.