Tuesday, November 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIRK

On yesterday I celebrated my son's thirty six birthday. I am amazed at how quickly time flies. The two of us grew up together because I had him when I was just a teenager. Kirk was such an inspiration in my life. He always excepted me just as I was. He was there to encourage me as I went back to school, took piano lessons, got my black belt and watched me perform my very first play. It was such a joy to be his mother. I love that boy or should I say that man.

Happy Birthday Kirk. My super hero.

3 comments:

kaptkirk said...

thanks mean mama!! love you too!!!

kimkelsey said...

wow! What a nice surprise to see that you left a message for me. i love you very much. Looking forward to having more birthdays with you.

kimkelsey said...

wow! What a nice surprise to see that you left a message for me. i love you very much. Looking forward to having more birthdays with you.