Monday, November 17, 2008

IN BETWEEN MY TEARS


This blog all began because my friend, Laura wanted me to continue to put my writing out. What a true friend.
I've always wanted to write my story. As a teenager I dreamed of writing about my life experiences. I know it was because of other women sharing their trials and tribulations that helped me as I was growing up.
Now that I have the opportunity to write my story. The process of editing my book has brought me so much joy. The last few weeks reading my story has bought me so much excitement. I find myself beaming with joy with just the thought of it one day being in print.
Life has a way of bringing those opportunities for us to experience true happiness. For me the time is now.
The joy of writing.

1 comment:

Laura Jannika said...

So glad happiness has entered your vocabulary on a regular basis.
I have added a new word today....JOY.
Keep writing. Love ya,