Saturday, November 15, 2008

IT'S THE BERS



How cool is it to celebrate two very special people in my life. Actually I celebrated three. Kirk, Jennifer (not shown) and Tiffany.

When Kirk was younger he would say when October came "Ma its the bers." He loved October, November and December.

God knows what's best for us and he put three very sweet, caring and loving people that has bought so much joy. This year has been awesome and I know its because of these and other people who love me. I use to feel so unloved. I wasn't really looking at what God gave me. I am blessed and have been all the time.

Tiffany danced into our life just last year and already she has taught me a new dance move that I hope we will dance together for every.

Love you Princess.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFFANY AND JENNIFER.

No comments: