Saturday, March 21, 2009

RAINBOWS IN MY LIFE


I had the opportunity to see a woman I've admired for many years, Maya Angelou. I learned alot listening to her. She really inspired me. One thing stood out. She mentioned that God sends us people in our life just when we need them. Great minds think a like. I had just begun to make a list of people who were influential in my life at different times in my life. They were my rainbows. I made this page and I know there's some who aren't on there. I thank God for my many rainbows in my life.

2 comments:

Butterfly22 said...

Hey Sandal Girl-
Thanks for including me in the rainbow of your life...you are so many colors in my life as well! Thanks for bringing the laughter to me, love and hugs,joy and peace.......Your Hawaii 50 buddy,

vanessa

kimkelsey said...

I love people. They make me smile.