Sunday, March 15, 2009

BANNER OF LOVE


Creating is much fun. I had the opportunity to work on a quilt for Christ Child house. I thought it would be nice to have a new wall hanging for Christ Child House. We've been working on this for some time now and its such a joy to see it all come together. I used my son's jacket when he was four to put on the boy in the banner. See the boy with the red jacket? I felt so connected to the quilt imagining the boys looking at it and having pieces of my own material Kirk's jacket and Kaylan's shorts just bought so much excitment for me. I remember when they both wore those outfit. I almost cried.

I loved being a wonderful part of creating things. I believe everyone should do something creative. For me it brings me closer to God, the great creator. Try putting some type of creation in our life. It brings great joy.

1 comment:

Laura Jannika said...

Awesome, I cant wait to see it!