Sunday, March 8, 2009

EILLEEN'S DREAMS


This is my friend Eilleen. She and I grew up together we first meet in kindergarten went to junior high and then went our separate ways. We meet up again after high school and started right where we left off. We both remember old stories and would sit and laugh and laugh.
Eilleen married and moved to Chicago and raised her family. As a young girl she was the brightest in the class winning awards all though school. We jsut knew that she would go off to college and become a doctor. She didn't go that road and now she's back to school and doing very well. She's moving towards a doctorate degree. I am so proud of her. I know she can make it happen. She has so much to offer. Your dreams are worth going for my friend. I can't wait to attend her graduation next year. We're going to party like its 1999. You Go for it Dr. Eilleen Rollerson. My friend.

No comments: