Saturday, April 18, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA


Laura the gift you are.
Your coming in my life was a gift from God. You have been a true friend right from the start. I find myself so blessed to have you in my life. Your talents are amazing and you have shared them with me and touched my heart. I know that friendships comes in seasons. I can only hope that our friendships is never ending. I thank you for all the many words of encouragements and support you have given me. I thank you for encouraging me to dream. I learned so much from you in these short years and pray that there's more to gain from being your friend.

On this day as I celebrate you I am grateful that you were a gift to me. Continue to grow and learn and breath. Continue to spread love to many and most importantly continue to laugh your laughter is music. I love you my friend and thankful for your sharing your laughter, your talents, your intelligents and your wisdom. You are a wonderful woman and I am so glad that you were sent to me.

Happy Birthday my friend, happy birthday to you.

2 comments:

Laura Jannika said...

WOW! What wonderful words to hear! Thank you for coming into my life, your spirit and genuine caring and sacrifice for others is astounding and inspiring. I am glad to be alongside you on your journey.
Friends Forever.......

kimkelsey said...

Thank you for inviting me into your life. I hope this year is filled with good health and happiness. love you