Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I could say alot about Laura but friends says it all. Alright I will say a lot about my friend Laura.
When is it a good time to say I love you to a friend? On her birthday? I feel the need to say it now. I love you Laura. Laura has been such a wonderful, gifted, caring and fun friend. She came into my life at a time when I didn't want a friend. I was reluntant to be friend to her or anyone else for that matter. She and I had so much in common I knew right away that I wanted to be her friend.
Right from the beginning of our friendship she was so supportive to me wanting more for me and trying to make the things I wanted for myself to come for me.
Laura has helped me reconnect to my creative side. She has treated me like a queen when I visit her. She opened up her zen room when I needed a place to breath.
Now is the time to say "I love you."

How about a cup of tea, or was that coffee?

1 comment:

Laura Jannika said...

WOW, I made your blog! Kim, you are always so generous with your praise and love. I treasure our friendship and I see the beauty and perfection that is your essence.
Keep on growing! I love you too! LJ