Thursday, December 18, 2008

HAPPY HOLIDAY EVERYONE



I am so fotunate that I was able to celebrate the season all year long. Spending precious time with family and friends.

I would like to wish all my family and friends a joyous holiday season. May the New Year bring each of you laughter, song and love all year long.

My sister, nephew and I created this cards a couple years ago. I love clowns and can never find any Christmas cards during the holiday with clowns on them. I would love to make more using Kim-Me Da Klown on the front. On this card Giggles got so excited about the holiday after putting on the red nose at the top she began juggling the ornaments instead of putting them on the tree. As you can see they land on the ground instead.

Celebrate the joy!

1 comment:

Laura Jannika said...

great drawing.....tell us about it if you can.