Sunday, January 23, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME


It's that time of the year again, my birthday. I'll be turning 53 on thursday. I hope it's God plans for me to see that day. I'm looking forward to this year I've already taken a big step in taking a role in the play Vagina Monologue coming in March. I want to take on more new and exciting adventures for myself this year. I've held myself back for to long. Just thinking that I'm not good enough, smart enough, pretty enough just not enough. I have to stop thinking that and jsut go for it. I have to make my dreams come true because no one else can do it for me. I saw myself do that with the show Bag Lady. I stepped out and wrote it and performed it and the most wonderful thing happen people loved it. I was in awe of myself from that experience. I'm now looking forward to the book to be publish this year. On my birthday I will be sending the edited version to Marilyn so that she can take care of the finishing touches of the book. In Between My Tears will be ready for purchase this year. This is a dream that I've had for over thirty years and now I see it coming forward. I don't know what else is in store for me but I believe it's going to be great.
Turning 53 is going to be like graduating from high school for me the year of great adventures. I'm excited about this year. I am looking forward to celebrating my birthday and all the wonderful things that will come my way this year. It's time to party. smile

No comments: