Friday, October 29, 2010

SHE'S BACK


Bag Lady is back. Today I went to Donna Maria's class at Oakland Community College to talked about my show and book. I talked to the students about having a dream and moving towards that dream what it take to make your dreams come true. Someone asked what did it take for me to get here realizing my dream and making it happen. I had to say it was my self discovery letting go of old emotions that were holding me down. I know if it wasn't for me going deep inside and looking at my past and facing my fears that I wouldn't be here today seeing my dream come true, the book and Bag Lady. This has been one marvelous adventure.
I sold about twenty tickets at the class today and that felt great. I also went to the Y and got a little tour of the stage and thearte. I was in love. The place is beautiful I know that time on stage is going to be fantastic. I will continue to stay in prayer about the show that who ever gets the opportunity to see it will come out ready to let go and move forward.
Bag Lady is back ready to share her story.

1 comment:

Fawn Lee said...

Kim! I can't wait to see your latest production of THE BAG LADY. You are so full of light and love you give a lot of hope. Thank you so much and God bless you.
xof