Wednesday, June 30, 2010

TAKING A RISK

I took a risk this month and entered an contest to try to win fee rent in a nice apartment near downtown Detroit. I did because my good friend asked me to do it and I thought oh what the reck it wouldn't hurt. It was fun running around Detroit and taking snapshots of places that I like about my home town. I even enjoyed looking at the other contestants video, people are so creative. What was very interesting about this was I took a risk.and allowed myself to step from out of the fear of not being pretty enough or smart enough and went with I want to enjoy my life and have fun. I want to enjoy every moment of the day. I did it and had a great time doing it. It was a joy to see my girlfriend's son do what he enjoy doing to,fliming. It was fun stepping out of the box. I read a book last year titled "Anyway" I was afraid but I did it anyway. Go Me!
The young lady that won was great!

May day is coming for my true dream to come true.

Smile

2 comments:

Laura said...

You did an awesome job! Way to just be out there and comfortable with Yourself!

Fawn Lee said...

Kimmy! IS THIS YOU? HI IT IS FAWN. IF THIS IS MY KIMMY EMAIL ME AT fawnlee44@yahoo.com i am so proud of you
Love,
Fawn