Saturday, May 15, 2010

DREAM MOVING FORWARD


On tuesday of this week I spoke with a movie director on the possibities of making the one woman show Bag Lady into a made for television movie. My dream came true to speak someone about the show. I couldn't believe it, the experience it was awesome as we sat there and he asked questions and my insides leaped with joy. I could feel my whole being fill with excitement. I felt the room move in ward as if it had closed in on us. He asked "who would you like to play you in a movie?" My heart moved to my throat. "Yes, I do. Kimberly Elise." It felt so good to be able to say her name as I had just saw her in a movie a week ago.

Her performance was dynamic I thought then that she was a great actress she should play me in my movie. I was shocked that I was actually saying her name at the meeting.

I lived my dream of sitting with someone and talking about making the show a movie. I was thrilled. I believe that this is only the beginning its going to move even further. I see myself on television and even in a book. I know this is going to happen. My dream is moving forward

No comments: